Tuesday, March 9, 2010



I love food. My TV is always on the food channel until it switched to digital tv, and then I lost it. I was so sad, cause I only has very few channels. Last semester, I has visual development for game class, and we have to design a visual package for a game. I got inspiration from the iron chef competition, and then I create a DS game that is about human chefs against robot chefs. Although there are many cooking games have been done, I still want to create my own stories.
The concept is about something good about handmade food comparing with machine made. And I was trying to pull different style of food together. Well, it was fun when I was doing this project. Maybe it's not the best, but it good to give myself a try to do the game characters design.




No comments: